Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:3498 Applications:586 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:515
Associate Vice President - Data Scientist - ETL/Big Data (2-6 yrs)
Job Title: AVP/VP-Data Scientist
Location: New Delhi
Total Positions: 4
Reports To: Head-Data Science
Industry: FinTech / Banking / IT & Technology
Education: BE/BTech from Premier Institute
Functional Area: IT Software, Data Platform
Role: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Purpose :
- The individual is expected to work on development and management of a Big Data platform which shall be used to handle billions of data points from various sources in real time.
- The platform serves multiple purposes - it is used for predefined and ad-hoc user generated queries, real-time Machine Learning algorithms and various business metrics and reports.
- The individual is expected to create the data flow pipeline and setup workflows to handle the various kinds of requirements being served by the platform.
- We are looking for a Big Data Engineer that will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analysing of huge sets of data.
- The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company.
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implementing ETL process and building, maintaining, monitoring the data pipeline
- Monitor data quality and enable system owned resolution channels
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Ability to rationalnalize data science models through an operationalization platform version, archive, manage the model deployment
- Defining data retention policies
Skills & Knowledge :
- Experience in Big Data and Machine Learning Technologies/Frameworks
- Hands-on with Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, MLlib, Airflow
- Ability to work in a container-based environment docker, kubernetes
- Experience with data science tools R and python
- Education / Qualification : BE / B.Tech from Premier Institute
Relevant Experience (Minimum) : 1 - 5 years
About Client :
Our Client is a one of the fastest growing big-data platform in the region, wherein its Technology Platform is driven by Deep Insights derived from Purchase Behaviour. The Proprietary Engine of the Platform is powered by ML, Deep Learning & AI, designed by some of the leading scientists across the globe.
The company leverages on multiple data sources across industries, to add value to its banking partners & drive ROI for them, marketers and other partners in the value chain. The venture is backed by serial entrepreneurs, senior bankers, product heads, data scientists, ad-tech & digital experts of leading companies, some of whom are noted alumni of Harvard Business School, IIM-A, IIT, leaders of Fortune 50 companies and others.
Headquarters : Delhi
Year Founded : 2016
Company Type : Privately Held
Company Size : 51-200 employees
Specialties : Fintech, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data