AVP Recruitment at SquareRoot
Views:1698 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Associate Technical Architect - Java/J2EE (10-14 yrs)
We are Product Consulting company based in 5 countries. Looking Technical Architects for Indian Delivery center Bangalore.
Experience : 10+ yrs.
No of Positions : 1
Notice period : Immediate / 10days
Work location : Bangalore
Job Description : Understand and shape product functionality by providing very deep technology focused insights
- Own/maintain code - everything from design, development to bug fixing
- Hands on in coding.
- Focus on clean high-quality code
- Facilitate problem diagnosis and resolution for issues reported by Customers
- Deliver to schedule and timelines based on an Agile/Scrum based approach
- Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- MCA / MS / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other degree
- 8 years of experience in Java software development
- Strong core Java, J2EE, Object Oriented design skills and understanding of design pattern
- Watson Services NLU, WCS, Watson Studio, NLP
- As a Cognitive Solution Subject Matter Expert you will Solution and Delivery on Cognitive engagements using IBM Watson Knowledge Studio, APIs and other ML products
- Build new offerings/assets basis market need
- Responsible for crafting solutions in the area of Cognitive and selling the solution to clients
- Overall 8-14 years of experience, with minimum of 3-4 years in AI space
- Experience in unstructured Data Analysis, Natural Language processing & Content Analytics
- Good knowledge on the following technology stack - Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring MVC Framework, MySQL, Web / App server Knowledge (Tomcat/JBoss)
- SOAP/REST Web Services
- Knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Ability to conduct effective code reviews
- Strong Application design concepts
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multi-Threading, Localization, JDBC)