Associate Solution Architect - ASP/.Net/C#/WCF (10-15 yrs)
1) Experience in ASP.Net, C#, WCF, Object-Oriented Design Concepts, Oracle PL/SQL, web services, ASMX, ADO.Net, XML/SOAP, IDE: Visual Studio 2010/2012, MVC, Bootstrap
2) At least 10+ years of overall development experience involving the following technologies: ASP.Net, C#, WCF, Object Oriented Design Concepts,PL/SQL, web services, ASMX, ADO.Net, XML/SOAP, IDE: Visual Studio, MVC and bootstrap
3) Experience with User Interface Design Patterns will be highly preferred
4) At least 4 years of experience leading a software development team in a high-volume and complex integrated web-enabled environment
5) Ability to elicit requirements and logically decompose them into assignable work packages
6) Experience participating in and contributing to Joint Application Design sessions
7) Ability to direct, monitor and manage multiple project tasks and related staff assignments
8) Ability to track/manage the implementation of key components by distributed teams
9) Experience with development of composite services spanning multiple sub-applications and implementation of reusable services using SOA
10) Experience with design decisions such as front-loading pieces of functionality that end-users could review and provide feedback to (e.g., interface, data displays, reports- )
11) Experience with visual modelling techniques such as UML and process modelling would be a plus
12) Should be familiar with Agile development methodologies
13) Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
14) Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
15) Ability to design and optimize MS SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
16) Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
17) Experience consuming Web Services
18) Experience in an Agile development environment
19) Excellent understanding of Web standards and the semantic Web, table-less Web development best practices
20) Exposure to mobile development - iOS, Android or Blackberry"
In nutshell we are looking for the below primary skills :
- Product expert resource in technical skills like- java, asp .net, angular JS, html programming languages
- Good understanding of Frontend development/scripting in AJAX, jQuery, Css etc
- Deep understanding of deliverables in platforms like .NET and Azure
- Should be able to write connectors in webservice like - WSDL, REST, JSON, XML etc
- Strong database understanding to see how to connect with sources, bring in the data as per the product data model additional exposure to product building in analytics space project management skills to manage multiple project delivery with team
- Good team leader to setup better performance benchmark for the team