Recruitment Head at Fastpad
Views:1564 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Product Manager - User Experience (1-3 yrs)
1. You will be understanding our customer's requirements through primary and secondary research.
2 You will be initiating lead development of the product and feature roadmap
3. You will be Preparing and Identifying, conceptualizing and prototyping our several customer's engagements through apps and website.
4. You will be helping us in improving operations and setting new business goals by designing/improving processes.
5. Have the ability to be able to work with different teams and drive them towards company priorities: Engineers, Designers, Operations, Marketing etc
1. You will be responsible for driving new feature development from start to finish - write specs, work cross-functionally with the engineering team, design our data team to launch features, analyze results and make iterations.
2. You will be playing a key role in Owning the strategy, roadmap, and KPI for a key product area.
3. Should be very hands-on and detail oriented. Constantly test his own products and write and define product specs and wireframes from scratch
4. Take logical, data-driven decisions on product features which are highly influenceable on customer engagement and conversion
5. Take the consumer experience to the next level by building a world-class product.
1. Ability to understand the customer pain point and strong desire to solve the problem in the best possible/innovative way Experience with data analysis using SQL and spreadsheets.
2. Passion for user experience, design and experimentation
3. Self-confidence, go-getter attitude and a great team player
4. Experience in Product Management with consumer internet-based company is a must.
5. Ability to learn and pick up new tools and technologies to help the team deliver.
6. Familiarity with programming and software development process is must have along with the ability to understand consumer behavior and requirements.
7. Ability to suggest and consider alternative solutions to any given problem and Identify bottlenecks and help the team to resolve issues.
CTC- Upto 15 LPA