Associate Product Manager - Startup - IIT/BITS/NIT (4-7 yrs)
About The Company : A fast growing Series B funded social e-commerce start-up backed by investors including Sequoia Capital, Softbank Investment Advisors, DST Partners and RPS Ventures.
About the Role :
- As a Product leader, you will be at the centre of innovation in the company. You will need to create, execute and take ownership for the product.
- You will be working closely with the business teams to identify problem statements and prioritize them and with the engineering team to implement your solutions. Your inputs will also be considered for strategy.
What We're Looking for :
1. Bachelor's Degree from a Tier 1 school (IIT, NIT, IIIT, BITS, DCE). Preference to computer science graduates
2. At least 5 years of Internet-based product management experience in a fast-paced organisation
3. Experience & knowledge in working on Personalisation, ML and Data science problems
4. Ability and willingness to write code at times (hacky code, not production level)
Requisite Skill Sets :
1. Ability to start from a business problem, ask relevant questions and look for solutions
2. Ability to build a hypothesis, collect and analyze data, and derive insights
3. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in various teams
4. Ability to initiate and conduct user research, and derive insights
5. Ability to prioritize problems and solutions
6. Ability to execute and ship regularly, and bias for action
7. Understanding of AB testing, and ability to run experiments regularly
8. Long-term thinking and ability to articulate their vision
9. Ability to lead, inspire and mentor a high potential team towards impact