HR Manager at Blue Umbrella India Private Limited
Views:721 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Associate IT Director - .Net/MVC (10-20 yrs)
COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
Blue Umbrella is a leading provider of global due diligence. With nine global offices on four continents, we serve Fortune 500 companies, top tier investment banks, insurance companies, law firms and governments who want to understand the backgrounds of their clients, third parties and employees. We are dedicated to creating global access to affordable, high quality due diligence at leading turnaround times.
Blue Umbrella has also pioneered disruptive technologies that unleash the power of our research. Regarding our IT, STATUS is the world's first and most intuitive technology specifically focused on third party compliance. The powerful combination of state-of-the-art technology solutions and high quality research enables our clients to achieve best-in-class risk management outcomes.
Job Description :
- We are looking for an Associate Director who will bring a solid experienced portfolio of work and is passionate about building/maintaining top-notch technology products for a variety of clients.
- These products are built on .Net and MS Technologies and already having a dedicated team.
- The candidate should be very strong in software development methodologies who will support existing application and will provide best possible solution to client issues/problems.
- Should have grown from technical roles to manage a team of 20-30 resources, ability to dive into technical aspects as well like requirement, design, estimation etc.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Associate Director will provide team oversight in ensuring timely delivery of projects/applications.
- One will be responsible for ensuring that the built functionality fully meets business requirements and quality expectations.
- Overall hands-on experience of minimum 10 years in product based IT firm
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to team members, lead them to develop, test, support and deploy applications in a .net environment, keeping up with project processes and deadlines
- Planning and coordinating project work
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project
- Expertise in customer interaction & engagement
- Hands-on at developing software products in .Net, MVC, C#, SQL Server with expertise in laying down great application architecture and core design ground-up
- Drives complex software architectures, operations metrics and manages day to day operations
- Should work as Business Analyst to align operational requirement with development in arriving at agreeable solution keeping workload and requirement aligned
- Identifying security vulnerabilities and eliminating them
- Managing support of software systems
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills/ collaboration skills
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills with excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Strong business perspective and the ability to apply and convey technology concepts to satisfy business requirements
Please Note- The candidate has to be technically very strong who can sit and help the team at code level.