Associate Architect - DevOps (8-12 yrs)
Urgent requirement for Devops Associate/Deputy Architect for an MNC product company.
What you will do :
- You will be a key contributor to the design, development and implementation of DevOps for large scale, mission critical, access control and security systems applications.
- This position will focus on new development of DevOps activities as well as maintenance and stewardship of existing build management activities.
- This position requires the ability to work under minimal direction in collaboration with a team of engineers to design and develop robust system solutions that meet defined system requirements.
How you will do it :
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools for Enterprise deployments
- Design and develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with scale/performance and operability in mind
- Able to meet project plans for the project; prioritizing work to accomplish demanding changes.
- Able to manage multiple releases of the products
- Able to co-ordinate and work in global team environment
- Stays abreast of technology developments and their potential impact and opportunities on the organization.
- Proactively identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to the release engineering process.
- Contribute to software engineering teams and demonstrate strong software engineering and process improvement
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge in distributed release management strategies spanning across geographies.
- Applied expertise in continuous-integration and continuous-deployment models.
- Must be aware of Agile, Incremental or spiral development methodology
What we look for :
- Must have 8-12 years related experience in DevOps engineering activities
- Experience with scripting language such as Python/Perl/Ruby, etc
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise and on-prem applications using tools like TFS, Git, Jenkins, Maven, etc
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Fabric, puppet or SaltStack
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VM's and containers using tools such as Docker, Proxmox, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm etc
- Experience is designing and maintaining hosted solutions
- Ability to work exceptionally effectively in a team environment is required.
- Self-motivation, tenacity, flexible and reliable in approach to work
Preferred : Domain Knowledge in Electronic Security such as Access Control, Video Surveillance and Intrusion detection is a plus.