Senior Recruiter at VBeyond
Views:178 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Vice President - Computer Vision/Machine Learning (8-15 yrs)
ONLY FOR BANGALORE CANDIDATES
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop robust software for integrating multiple image inputs.
- Prototype hardware and software solutions for tracking, detection and modeling.
- Develop techniques and algorithms for object detection and recognition.
- Understand and analyze the interplay of hardware and software architectures on future computer vision applications
- Collaborate across the company to guide the direction of computer vision, working with software, client facing and product teams
Looking for :
- Bachelors or higher computational science with an emphasis in Machine Learning
- 4+ years of experience of writing production quality code.
- Strong background in computer vision, image processing and computational photography
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, Perl, or Python
- Familiarity with GPU computing (CUDA, OpenCL, Direct Compute)
- Familiarity with computer vision APIs (OpenCV, OpenVX) and other similar APIs
- High proficiency in C++
- Fast prototyping skills, including comprehensive feature integration during all cycles of development
- Hands-on experience with object detection, tracking, and optical flow
- Practical knowledge of machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory, and 3D geometry.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Collaborative, positive, team-oriented mindset Knowledge of document security features, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), document imaging, Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Experience with applying machine learning frameworks such as Keras, Caffe, CNTK, Theano, Torch, and TensorFlow.