Executive - Leadership Recruiter at Vision Beyond Corporation
Views:460 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - Big Data/NLP (12-20 yrs)
Assistant Vice President, Engineering
Function : Digital
Location : Pune, India
- We have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Join the AI team in Pune which drives NLU - led innovation at scale and delivers AI enabled solutions and services for clients around the world. Using open architecture and a modular approach, this team is set to deliver digital products and consulting services, powered by AI-based platform, that connect with both legacy systems and new technologies. The result is faster development times, better customer experiences, higher ROI, and greater agility.
In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Overall guidance and development of the application software by leveraging capabilities of our CORA AI platform in collaboration with multiple teams across the organization and building and managing the team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team(s) to identify knowledge management, training, and execution for all technical implementations.
- Focus on consistent delivery of high quality software, integration points with platform capabilities and other components, automated software testing practices, and adhering to SDLC practices.
- Be a single point of contact from all aspects of the application/product development and delivery including sprint planning, delivery roadmap, technical design and review sessions, resource allocation, dependency and roadblocks. Must have a candid view of where we are, and escalate the issues in the timely manner. Engage the leadership across the global such as B- lore and Noida in India, US East and West Coast on regular basis.
- Must be able to roll up the sleeve and lead the team during crisis mode in diagnosing the problem, and make decision on technical merits.
- Design end-2-end solution, which is scalable, efficient, maintainable, extendable and fault-tolerant.
- Work closely within the team of software engineers, analysts and process models and across other teams of AI data scientists, platform engineers, tech leads, QAs and delivery leaders.
- Help improve the company's practices for software requirements documentation, coding standards, quality assurance, and release management. Enforce best practices.
- Write technical documentation.
- Provide any actionable feedback regarding the technology, platform, or product upgrade.
Mandatory Experience & Skills:
Management and prior Hands-on experience on
- Cloud Technologies - public and private cloud [auto-scaling, quick build/deploy, sizing, choice of data-stores, etc.] - AWS, Azure and GCP
- Big-Data Frameworks [streaming frameworks, distributed computing, resource & process synchronization, etc.] including Kafka, Spark and Hadoop
- Big-data frameworks on the Cloud
- Cloud based training and data pipelines.
- OCR, vision and other related technologies.
- NLP, NLU
- Experience building products at cloud-scale.
Experience driving teams in the following areas -
- AI based pipelines.
- API design development and management.
- Must have ability to lead the discussion of Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, and Software Testing
- Must possess in-depth ability to lead the project team(s) to deliver solutions using Agile/Scrum methodology that ensures rapid and architecturally sound implementation of the project requirements
- Must have demonstrated technical and leadership ability to do assessment of the systems, identify the gaps, articulate clear recommendation and roadmap for the future deliverable/strategy.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the end-2-end software development process as well as expertise in the software design patterns, software development, testing, and deployment to cloud/infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS).
- Must able to demonstrate the technical skills required for entire SDLC, including analysis and modeling, development, DevOps, Security, and deployment to on-premise and cloud infrastructure (AWS & Azure)
- Some understanding of AI, Computer Vision, Statistical Models and ML algorithms such as Regression, Clustering, and Classification will be a big plus.
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities to influence across the teams/groups as well as experience of leading software development teams directly.
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers and stakeholders, and present in the ARB effectively.
- Capacity to grasp new and complex concepts quickly; as well as ability to balance the long-term and short-term implications of specific decisions.
- Proactive, result-oriented and hands-on attitude
Minimum Qualification : BE/ B Tech / MCA