Associate Recruiter at Vinclo Systems
Views:152 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manger/Product Manager - User Experience (3-6 yrs)
Location : Noida
Salary : Upto 12LPA
Experience : 3 yrs+
Job Profile :
Key Responsibility Areas :
1. Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap, and creating internal buy-in
2. Working with the self owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
3. Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team's ability to meet goals
4. Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements
5. Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight
6. Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of trade offs and impact
7. Driving user work flow on user experience, review and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources
8. Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
9. Don't have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand pseudo code, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
Desired Qualifications : MBA (Preferably with Btech - CS as specialization).
Skill Sets :
1. Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
2. Competency in MS Office especially Excel with good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
3. Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within Indian markets
4. Strong business acumen.
Interested candidate can apply here.