Assistant Manager - Embedded System Design (5-8 yrs)
Position specification -
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Knowledge of Various Controller Peripheral/ Protocol like CAN, MODBUS, TCP/IP, IPV6, DHCP6 SNMP, ADC, I2C, SPI, USB, EEPROM etc
- Hands on experience on AC Measurements, metering using ADC
- Hands on Experience on GSM / GPRS based product development.
- Experience on 32 bits ARM Controller on RTOS.
- Hands on experience on IAR IDE Software development tool.
- Experience with electronic hardware, interfacing and debugging facilities (e.g. JTAG)
- Knowledge about developing device drivers
- System level thinking.
- Knowledge of technique of software testing.
- Knowledge of Embedded hardware.