Assistant Manager - DBA (2-9 yrs)
Job Summary :
The role involves architecting, designing and developing SQL/NOSQL solutions to support the business needs using Cassandra and PostgreSQL. Optimizing and tuning existing programs and developing new routines will be integral part of the profile.
Key Responsibility Areas :
1. Architect, Design and Develop solutions to support business requirements using NOSQL on Cassandra.
2. Must be well versed in PL/SQL & PostgreSQL/Oracle to interact with stored data
3. Work closely with programming teams to deliver high quality software
4. Optimize queries, business logic, process, etc to improve efficiency and accuracy of the programs
5. Analyze application problems and provide solutions
6. Help in developing a test plan, test data and testing of the software
7. Provide support in different phases of software development
8. Experience in cluster set up and replication set up.
9. Good knowledge on database backup and recovery. Connectivity and security. Database creation and role assignment using DataStax/ Cassandra enterprise version.
10. Knowledge of scripting languages (such and Unix, shell, PHP).
Qualification : B.Tech.
- 3+ years of experience in database development using SQL/ NoSQL
- Must have worked using NoSQL preferably using Cassandra