AssetTrackr - Technical Project Manager - MySQL/jQuery (8-12 yrs)
AssetTrackr is a telematics and IOT solutions company founded in 2013. The company has built a cloud based enterprise solutions platform that has been proven to be very reliable, scalable and very flexible. AssetTrackr has both hardware and software based solutions for tracking vehicles, assets and personnel.
The company was recently acquired by a WABCO (http://www.wabco-auto.com, Ticker: WBC), a US listed company. WABCO is a global supplier of commercial vehicle technologies and services to improve Safety, efficiency and connectivity of vehicles. Being part of WABCO gives us the global footprint with the ability of continuing to work with entrepreneurial agility.
Our B2B products target Courier, Cargo, Logistics, Infrastructure, BPO, Corporate Cab services and web-based delivery companies. In addition to the fleet management product, we offer complete last-mile delivery solutions using our Delivery Dispatch Software used by the likes of SPAR Supermarkets, ITC, etc. Company's many customers including Shell Oil, DTDC, BigBasket, ITC, GMR, Royal Cabs, Athena Cabs, Tata Capital, Ariba (a SAP company), Kesineni Cargo, Young Brands, SPAR Supermarkets etc. We are working on a many large custom applications for our clients.
Applications include online vehicle tracking, fleet management, stolen vehicle recovery, driver behavior monitoring, passenger safety, personal vehicle tracking, safety measures for corporate pickup/drop-off service, travel time and distance consolidation on leased vehicles, delivery dispatch(last mile logistics), Reefer(refrigerated trucks) solutions, Trailer tracking and security for high value consignments etc.
The founding team is all graduates from IIT's.. Websites can be accessed at
Company is looking for seasoned Project Manager.
Job Requirements :
- Prior experience of handling team / projects in full stack development with skills in PHP, MySQL, JQuery and cloud (AWS)
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude. PMP certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on all existing applications, systems and processes
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Be an analytical and creative thinker.
- 6-8 years- experience. At least 2 years as Project Manager
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Compensation includes Base Salary + Performance based Bonus + Other incentives