Asset Control Developer - Perl/Java (2-8 yrs)
- We are looking for a Perl/Java developer with experience with least 2 years of relevant experience in software development and experience of the Asset Control platform
- Must have strong experience of Perl scripting and Java Scripting.
- Must have strong development experience for client and security reference data as well as time series data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of client engagement from business requirement gathering through to production delivery.
- Experience in developing and driving processes and strategy for release and change management.
- Experience of working with vendor feeds from Bloomberg, Reuters and custom vendors.
Day to Day responsibilities :
- Working on Asset Control server 7.3 with agile framework for development life cycle
- Creating and implementing new interfaces for the client
- Analyzing business requirements for strategic products and providing solutions for the same
- Securities on-boarding. On-boarding Fixed Income, Indices and ETFs from scratch
- Creating new matching key configurations, arbitrations catering to the business requirements
- Validations formula for value propagation