Founder at The HRism
Views:217 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
ASIC Verification Engineer - Verilog/C/C++ (3-7 yrs)
We are hiring for our client ( US based multi-billion dollar product company ) for Pune & Ahmadabad location. if you would like to know more about company please feel free to contact us.
This position requires the development and verification of Verification IPs for various standards specifications.
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing performance optimised VIPs for latest (draft/ballot) specifications of various protocols and interfaces.
- Verifying the VIPs for proper functionality and system scenarios (including erroneous conditions)
- Developing test suite and compliance test suite for 100% functional coverage for a given specification.
- Documenting the design and implementation for engineering details and for customers.
- Interacting with internal and external customers and resolving issues in a timely manner.
Required Skills :
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in Verification domain.
- Good working knowledge of various verification concepts such as Verification architecture, coverage, checkers, test plan etc.
- Strong in building Verification environments based on UVM, System Verilog
- Should have participated in building IP/full chip verification environments, verification planning and closure process.
- Domain expertise in NVMe, SAS, SATA, WiFi, Bluetooth, DFI, DDR/LPDDR, PCIe, Flash would be a strong plus
- Programming skills: C, Verilog, System Verilog mandatory. C++ would be a strong plus.
- Very good debugging and analytical skills
- Should have good communication skills and should be a good team player