ASIC Verification Engineer - System Verilog (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- The staff RTL design Engineer will be responsible for developing next generation SOCs for Server processor group.
- The role will require the candidate to understand and work on all aspects of SOC development from micro architecture and platform architecture, front end design, and design convergence.
- Manage IP dependencies, planning and tracking of all frontend RTL design related tasks.
- Driving the project milestones across the design, verification, and physical implementations
- The design goals are balance of high-performance, low latency and power optimizations.
- Work with the verification engineers to help on the verification strategies and participate in test plan and coverage reviews.
- Close interaction with Physical Design designers in implementation, planning, and meeting the frequency targets.
- Communicate and work with Software, Firmware and Validation teams for the silicon bring up.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in SOC design, architecture and micro-architecture from specifications.
- Must possess knowledge in SOC/IO interface logic design demonstrated by having worked at least one of the protocols PCIe-Gen1/2/3/4, USB2.0/3.0, SATA3.0.
- Knowledge in Bridging logic, Virtualization Concepts, Storage area, DMA's and Serdes PIPE interfaces
- Working experience in SOC integration and DFT concepts, ATE, and PRBS Loopbacks.
- Hand-on RTL coding experience using Verilog/System Verilog.
- Knowledge on multi-domain clock synchronization, pipelining, and low-power design techniques.
- Experience with HW Design Tools, such as simulation, synthesis, waveform viewers, and debugging.
- Knowledge of static timing analysis and block timing closure.
- Close interaction with SW team for fine tuning the performance and latencies.
- Must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Must be able and willing to work independently.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Qualification : BS/BE (Electrical or Electronics Engineering) with 8+ years relevant experience. ME/MTech preferred