ASIC Verification Engineer - System Verilog (6-15 yrs)
About SIRI AB :
Siri AB is a Swedish consulting company offering IT consulting and product development services since 2011 with head office in Malm- (Sweden) and branch offices in Gothenburg (Sweden), Stockholm (Sweden), Berlin (Germany) and Hyderabad (India).
We have expertise in the fields of Automotive, Telecom, IoT, Cloud computing, Big Data, and Gaming. Some of our major customers are Swedish Automotive and Telecom OEMs.
Job Description :
- We are looking for an experienced engineer with a genuine interest in ASIC verification and an exceptional talent for programming. Our customer's test benches are often quite elaborate, so it is important that you are excellent at understanding, implementing and maintaining complex software systems.
- As an experienced ASIC verification engineer, you will work with state of the art methodologies and tools to verify digital designs. You will be responsible for the functional verification of one or several blocks or subsystems.
Typical work tasks will include :
- Verification planning
- Definition of functional coverage models
- Development of constrained random test benches using System Verilog and UVM
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Formal verification using System Verilog assertions
- Transaction level modelling using SystemC/TLM-2
- Participate in the evaluation of the EDA tool
- The work includes close cooperation with both ASIC designers and software engineers.
Requirements - Must list (short, and really must, no order) :
1. Minimum 6 + years- experience of ASIC functional verification
2. Fluent with System Verilog and System C
3. Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
4. Good understanding of embedded systems and hardware/software interaction
5. Experience of coverage driven constrained driven verification
6. Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar
Soft skills :
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated, capable of coaching more junior verifiers
- Passionate, driving, taking initiatives and with a problem-solving attitude
- Great communication skills.
Good to have :
- Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar