Talent Acquisition Member at Sventl
Views:91 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ASIC Design Verification Engineer - UVM/VHDL/Verilog (5-10 yrs)
SVENTL SINGAPORE is hiring for ASIC Design Verification Engineer
- Candidates must have experience performing ASIC Verification based on architectural/micro-architectural specification review and analysis followed with definition of - Verification requirements.
The person in this position will have the following responsibilities :
- Develop tests and test bench components from high Level, as well as debug of failing tests
- Verification plans, definition of functional coverage space, implementation of coverage monitors and analysis of test coverage space,
- Educational requirements for this position are a BSEE/CE minimum, MS preferred.
- 5-10 year experience in ASIC Design Verification
- Expert on SV UVM language, familiar with VHDL/Verilog, perl, C++, knowledge on AHB, Embeded System, Uart, DMA. Knowledge on GNSS/BT/WIFI would be a plus.
- Familiar with VCS/Verdi simulator/debugger, UPF low power simulation. Interested Candidates can apply