ASIC Architect,Design And Verification Engineer at Atria Logic
Views:1186 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
ASIC Design Engineer - FPGA/Verilog (2-8 yrs)
Senior ASIC/FPGA Design & Verification EngineerRequired skills :
- As a Design engineer should be able to develop design specs, HDL based RTL
- Strong knowledge on Digital design concepts with RTL implementation (Verilog/VHDL)
- Experience with FPGA/ASIC tool flows for Logic Synthesis, STA and Frontend Design.
- Expertise in RTL top level integration and should have excellent debugging skills.
- As a Verification engineer Working on full chip Verification and OVM/UVM Methodology,
- System Verilog is a must with 3+ years of work experience,
- Worked on passing test cases, test benches, Building environment.
- Good knowledge of Functional coverage using HVL language features or assertions a plus.
- Good in concepts of code coverage and Functional coverage.
- Strong domain knowledge on PCI/PCIe Verification /Ethernet MAC/DDR/PHY
- Knowledge to develop required script to complete verification using Perl, Shell or Python - preferable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.