Founder & CEO at Artivatic.ai
Views:872 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Artivatic.ai - IT Support/DevOps Engineer - System Admin (2-5 yrs)
The IT Support & DevOps Engineer I focuses primarily on operationalizing Artivatic.ai [AV] platform to ensure we are highly performant, available, secure, and scaled. This role will partner closely with Development, Test, and Security teams to develop solutions that are in line with AV's methodology.
What You Will Do :
- Design and build infrastructure to support AWS/hosted local/Azure/others Cloud services.
- Support AV's continuous delivery platform utilized by various product and development teams.
- Develop and update system documentation to ensure high levels of supportability for Production.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation to support AV Development, Test, and Production environments via investigation and resolution of performance and functional issues within our service stack as well as upstream/downstream systems.
- Partner with Development teams to help engineer scalable, reliable, and resilient online services.
What You Will Bring :
- 2+ years DevOps/IT Support/Network/Application, or Systems engineering experience.
- At least 1 year of practical scripting or development in Shell, Python, and/or other automation tools.
- Experience working in a Linux environment and utilizing infrastructure in Amazon Web Services.
- A familiarity with continuous delivery pipeline tools such as Perforce, Bitbucket, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, and Nexus.
- Experience with monitoring, metrics, and logging tools.
- Experience in finance, insurance, banking sector
- BS degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent working experience.
- DevOps/Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix/Linux/AWS
How You Will Be Successful :
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to effectively deliver content and convey messaging to diverse audiences.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Work Excellence: You set high quality standards and strive for continuous improvement and quality assurance with all deliverables.
- Logical and analytical: You- re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You- re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
- Consultative Approach: You develop effective professional interactions with others based on trust. You seek to understand end goal to best assist in identifying action steps. You encourage and provide support as needed.