Founder & CEO at Artivatic.ai
Views:88 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Artivatic.ai - Full Stack Developer - Web Application Architecture (2-4 yrs)
Introduction to Company
Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
Position - Full Stack Developer
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both and front and back end programming.
- Full stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphics designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back and website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionally
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both consumer and technical needs
- Staying abreast of developments
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, Cassandra, My SQL, Oracle C.