Founder & CEO at Artivatic.ai
Views:1955 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Artivatic.ai - DevOps Engineer - Monitoring Tools (3-8 yrs)
About Artivatic :
- Artivatic is technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deeplearning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Millions plus people to get insurance, financial access and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
- Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behaviour, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
- We have raised US $300K earlier and built products successfully and also done few PoCs successfully with some top enterprises in Insurance, Banking & Health sector. Currently, 4 months away from generating continuous revenue.
- We are looking for a Senor DevOps Engineer to support AWS /Google/Azure/Digital Ocean /Internal ops infrastructure.
- In this role, you are expected to play a key role in building the continuous deployment model and enable high quality rapid delivery of Cloud, Device, Mobility, Web and Desktop applications for our flagship platform, Artivatic.
- Design, implement, and maintain ops infrastructure for Artivatic to ensure high availability of environment and services all the time.
- Provide a robust continuous delivery pipeline that enables engineering team to deliver features to customers efficiently.
Skills Requirements :
- 3-8 years of experience in building/maintaining infrastructures primarily on AWS/Google/Azure/Internal environment for Cloud. Mobility, Web and Desktop applications. Background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Demonstrated depth of experience in communicating with internal groups, including Product Management and Operations.
- Proven ownership and delivery of a sizable product or product component, strong sense of independence and self-direction is essential.
- Availability for travel and flexible work hours to work with teams across time zones
Technical Competencies :
- 3-8 Years of Experience providing DevOps support to Desktop, Cloud, Mobility and Web Based SaaS based solution with continuous deployment model
- Deep knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Continuous Integration Servers such as Jenkins
- Experience in Virtualization, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Security Processes. Experience with automation/ configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required, Azure and Google Cloud is good to have). Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Sensu, Newrelic etc.
- Strong experience with Cassandra, REST API, SQL, MySQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with container based deployments e.g. Docker
- A working understanding of code and script (Java, C++, Scala, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Jenkins, ant, maven or make tools with build, packaging, branching, continuous integration background
- Maintenance of automated tooling code in shell, python or similar scripting language
- Strong familiarity with JIRA, SCM/GIT including branching and merging strategies
Qualifications : Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.