Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:370 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Artificial Intelligence/RPA Transformation Manager (5-12 yrs)
Exp: 5 - 12 years
CTC: 25 - 45 LPA
Qualification : B.Tech + MBA
This is an advisroy role (Not implementation)
- Should have done large scale transformations and consulting for external clients
- Should be from Tier 1 IT Consulting firms/Big 4
- We are looking for Advanced Analytics and AI Consultants to join our growing team having experience with Machine learning and NLP applications. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- Assessment : Works as part of multi-disciplinary teams and collaborates with designers, other analytics team members, platform engineers, business subject matter experts and technology delivery teams to assess AI potential and develop use cases
- Design : The Consultant's role on these projects centers around the application of analytics, data science and advanced cognitive methods to derive insights from data and develop POCs and appropriate high-level solution designs.
- Architecture : The nature of these projects change as ideas and concepts mature, ranging from research, proofs-of-concept and the art-of-the-possible to the delivery of real-world applications for our clients. Focus in this area is on the impact to clients technology landscape/ architecture and ensuring formulation of relevant guiding principles and platform components.
Product/ Framework/ Tools evaluation : Collaborate with business experts for business understanding, working with other consultants and platform engineers for solutions and with technology teams for prototyping and client implementations.
- Evaluate existing products and frameworks available and develop options for proposed solutions. Have an understanding of the framework/ tools to engage the client in meaningful discussions and steer towards the right recommendation.
- The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed.
- Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications.
Principal Duties :
- Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise- strategic, industry, functional, technical- in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a to be enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes