Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:371 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Artificial Intelligence/RPA Transformation Manager (5-12 yrs)
Exp: 5 - 12 years
CTC: 25 - 45 LPA
Qualification : B.Tech + MBA
This is an advisroy role (Not implementation)
- Should have done large scale transformations and consulting for external clients
- Should be from Tier 1 IT Consulting firms/Big 4
- We are looking for Advanced Analytics and AI Consultants to join our growing team having experience with Machine learning and NLP applications. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- Assessment : Works as part of multi-disciplinary teams and collaborates with designers, other analytics team members, platform engineers, business subject matter experts and technology delivery teams to assess AI potential and develop use cases
- Design : The Consultant's role on these projects centers around the application of analytics, data science and advanced cognitive methods to derive insights from data and develop POCs and appropriate high-level solution designs.
- Architecture : The nature of these projects change as ideas and concepts mature, ranging from research, proofs-of-concept and the art-of-the-possible to the delivery of real-world applications for our clients. Focus in this area is on the impact to clients technology landscape/ architecture and ensuring formulation of relevant guiding principles and platform components.
Product/ Framework/ Tools evaluation : Collaborate with business experts for business understanding, working with other consultants and platform engineers for solutions and with technology teams for prototyping and client implementations.
- Evaluate existing products and frameworks available and develop options for proposed solutions. Have an understanding of the framework/ tools to engage the client in meaningful discussions and steer towards the right recommendation.
- The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed.
- Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications.
Principal Duties :
- Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise- strategic, industry, functional, technical- in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a to be enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.