Senior Requirement Consultant at Resource Weaver
Views:1775 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer (0-1 yrs)
Experience : 3 months to 1 year
- B.Tech Computers / ECE - 2017 & 2018
- ML Trained
- Deep learning
- Numpy, pandas, scikit-learn
- Should have experience with ETL/Data wrangling
- Have demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for Machine Learning and Deep Learning through projects, products, etc. Ability to develop new ML/DL models from scratch.
- Hands-on experience with Tensorflow, Keras/PyTorch, scikit-learn, etc. with ability to create, analyse and experiment with new deep neural network architectures and work on large datasets
- Keep up-to-date with the advances in neural networks and particularly their applications to NLP problems
- Be sharp at Algorithm Design and Complexity Analysis, solving new problems with ease with effective and computationally efficient methods
- Enjoy programming and be comfortable with one or more languages such as, C, C++, Java, Scala, and Python
- Eager to quickly learn new concepts, languages, tools and technologies as required, for example, the credit underwriting fundamentals or new deep learning frameworks
- Enjoy building products that are generic and can cater to multiple tenants, through appropriate parameterization/abstraction
- Be ready to work on distributed programming and big data frameworks such as Spark and optimize the performance on multiple nodes
- Be excited to work in a startup environment and take end-to-end responsibilities working with the co-team members
Minimum qualifications : BS/MS in a relevant field with 2-5 years of experience. Or PhD in a relevant field with 0-3 years experience.
We process 100s of GB of structured and unstructured data per day which is growing exponentially and with newer types of data coming in, there is a huge opportunity in terms of both business and technical aspects to grasp.
Location : Hyderabad.
Education : B.E /B.Tech