Sr HR Consultant at Aristocrat Technologies
Views:21 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aristocrat Technologies - Workday Lead Analyst - HR Systems (7-10 yrs)
The Lead Analyst - HR Systems role is with India based HR Shared Services and is responsible for the expert execution of a wide-range of HR Systems support, including HR Administration and Business Process management in Workday, and acting as a partner and liaison to internal HR functions on business led initiatives. This is an in-house, captive support role.
Workday Functional Role :
- Support Business Process and Security configurations in Workday across the Global Organization to drive efficiency, compliance and process effectiveness.
- Implement custom change requests for Business processes related to core Workday Modules across HCM, Recruitment, Time Off and Absence, Talent Management and US Benefits, with a clear view on cross-functional implications
- Validate the configuration via testing to ensure development/ configuration work is in line with the user requirements, such as functional testing, end- user testing, developing testing criteria to drive test scripts
- Create custom reports and dashboards to meet the business requirements and complete bulk data uploads via EIBs across various processes
- Re-engineer the existing processes, where appropriate, to meet enhance system/process performance
- Execute demos for internal & external stakeholders and prepare comprehensive and simplified communication packs, SOP & FAQs for better business understanding
- Review and maintain associated Security set-up for various custom and delivered security roles.
- Ensures there is a positive internal and external working relationship within the HR Shared Service team and with external customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback with both parties and by measuring customer satisfaction
- Stays up to date on trends and developments within functional area of expertise, constantly re-searches and uses best practices of similar and successful companies as benchmarks