Tech Lead at Arcus Advisors
Views:766 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
About us :
Arcus is a revolutionary receivables analytics and financing company that is democratising the world of working capital. Arcus uses machine learning algorithm to assess millions of invoice and collection data of a company as well as external data to create the best predictive model to assess payment behaviour of each and every customer. This helps companies define their risk exposures to their customers as well as adjust margins to account for higher credit risk.
Our promise :
- You will be at the forefront of changing the way finance teams work and part of a journey of building a global product company.
- As an early member of a growing start up you will have significant opportunities for growth within the organization.
- Given the global nature of the platform there would also be opportunities to join team overseas as we scale up or have the opportunity to manage a larger team at our India office.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As a full stack engineer, you will be working on both our front-end and back-end development and deployments. Initially, you will be responsible for improving existing pieces of our product and infrastructure.
- As you become familiar with our systems, you will work on new and innovative products where you will have a great deal of input and responsibility.
- You will build new server and data processing infrastructure to help us handle an ever increasing amount of data. Overall, this position will allow you to work across the stack of an incredibly large and powerful platform built on the latest technology.
- In order to succeed at this position, you will need to be comfortable with and willing to work across - the entire stack. You will be setting up servers, building APIs, and working with HTML, CSS, and JS.
- You should be creative, someone who can find solutions to problems that have never been solved before.
- You will help our users find gemstones in a mountain of data by building tools capable of sifting through huge databases of financial, regulatory, and legal information.
- Above all, you must be incredibly detail oriented: our product is used to make decisions where billions of dollars are at stake.
Tech stack experience :
- Experience in working with HTML, CSS, JS front end frameworks
- Strong experience developing RESTful APIs and related integrations using Ruby on Rails or Python based web frameworks.
- Experience with AWS, Git and Docker containers
- Familiarity with SQL, No-SQL datastores and ORMs is a plus
You have :
- Min. of 2+ years- experience as an Engineer with experience both in front and back end.
- Experience and passion for system architecture design.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it's a new library, framework, process or a visual design concept.
- Passion for Test Driven Development and releasing bug free code
- Willingness to take on roles and responsibilities outside your comfort zone to get the job done.
- Understanding of security related concepts/concerns within a full stack web application.
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products