Recruitment Specialist at Confidential
Views:497 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Architect/Senior Architect - Java Server Side - Spring/Hibernate (9-14 yrs)
Java server-side development experience.
- Core Java & related utilities/libraries, particularly collections, multithreading & queues (java.util.concurrent. package), JMX (java.management.), security, XML, JSON, JDBC, Maven, SLF4J & logback.
- Extensive experience in multithreading, concurrency, performance optimization, large data efficient processing and optimal memory storage.
- Solid understanding of programming principles, such as inter-process communications in the distributed environment;
- Experience designing and building large scale distributed systems, in memory and other caching technology.
- Understanding time and space complexity of different collections and algorithms.
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in architecting, designing and implementing high volume, high availability systems.
- Experience in establishing and documenting standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Provide technical leadership within an architecture discipline on assigned initiatives and with enterprise clients;
- Participate in efforts to create new standards and best practices and drive adoption across the technical community
- Define the architecture, client environment, and supporting tools to meet stated program or project objectives.
- BFSI, Investment Banking, Market risk, Credit Risk, Capital Markets, Credit derivatives, TRM, Equities, Fixed Income,
Experience: 9 -14 years
Job Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon / Noida
Salary: Excellent / No Issues
Please contact us / Share your resume for further details about the position;
BIjay, Brainsearch Consulting Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.