Talent acquisition at Confidential
Views:213 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Architect/SDE II/Staff Engineer/Associate Architect/Senior Software Engineer (6-15 yrs)
- Deep expertise in more than one programming language and tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Substantial experience in building large complex business application.
- Strong Object oriented skills, knowledge of design patterns and uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Deep understanding of data-driven web application design and development
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments and tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr
- Prior experience in working with agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- The experience of having been a software engineer for at least 8 years.
Industry : Consumer Goods Internet
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Functions : Design Art/Creative Information Technology