Senior Recuiter at Crosstab IT Consulting
Views:378 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Architect/Manager - Software Development - C#/.Net (12-15 yrs)
Our Client is seeking an Architect/Manager to lead the software development and application support team. This position requires strong managerial, analysis and architectural skills.
- Manage offshore development and application support teams
- Responsible for providing solutions to complex problems with workable solution architectures and technical documents
- Evangelize the solution, the process and the team to business leadership
- Facilitate project meetings effectively and ensure team is focused on continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities for usability improvements, simplification and standardization across application stack(s)
- Ensuring that code meets coding and security specifications. Responsible for peer code reviews as well as vendor code reviews.
- Responsible for peer code reviews as well as vendor code reviews.
- Responsible for reading an existing code base in order to analyze its behavior and make fixes or enhancements to it
- Liaison to the Application Architecture team and PMO teams to ensure guidelines and process across all technology initiatives are aligned properly
- Technical lead role on an agile development
- Hands-on participation in software design and development of enterprise-level distributed applications while aligning with architectural standards
- Champion clean code initiatives and engineering best practices with an emphasis on quality, CI/CD and a DevOps/cloud mindset
EDUCATION : BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical training.
Technical Platform Specialty :
- Microsoft C#
- ASP .NET, Java Script/CSS/XML
- Experience with SQL, particularly T-SQL
- Experience with Platforms - Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sharepoint
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting platforms
- Microsoft SQL Server Report Services and Report Builder (SSRS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS)
- Microsoft SQL CLR Programming
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- 12+ year's cumulative experience designing and developing applications
- 5+ years experience in investment management. Need experience in one or more of the following business platforms - Trading and Settlements Platforms (example - Black Mountain Systems - Everest), Portfolio Accounting (examples - Advent - Geneva, Markit - Wall Street Office), Risk Management systems or performance reporting systems (Eagle - PACE, data warehouse)all/mid sized teams
- Strong technical expertise and development experience with frontend and backend technologies (C#, Java, Angular, Spring, REST, AWS, etc.)
- Strong understanding and proven experience with technologies such as web-services, XML / XSLT,WCF, Smart clients
- Development for Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Ability to promote and establish design and coding standards
- Understanding and experience with building performance (speed and accuracy) critical applications
- Understands how to analyze a code base as well as the fundamental constructs of object based programming.
- Experience with development methodologies ranging from Waterfall to RUP to Scrum