Aptify - Quality Assurance Automation Engineer - Manual/Regression Testing (4-6 yrs)
QA Automation Engineer - YM Careers
We are Aptify. Our purpose is to Change the World, One Client Mission at a Time. Our clients are not-for-profit organizations around the world who rely on us for mission critical CRM, ERP and e-Commerce software. We exist for the purpose of serving these organizations and advancing their world-changing missions.
We are seeking a talented Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to work within the development team, ensuring that we deliver well-tested software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will monitor application releases through the software development life cycle and perform testing analysis for continuous improvement to reduce future operational costs of applications. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
- Interact with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and help resolve QA/test related project and/or process problems.
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and finalize production/application requirements.
- Reviews plans, designs specifications, and other records and generates quality related documentation.
- Evaluates software development life cycle processes and methodology and works with stakeholders to drive improvements in those areas.
- Inspects delivered components, identifies and assures resolution of product defects, and performs verification and validation testing.
- Is responsible for ensuring the readiness of the test environment and tools required for testing and validating the software product.
- Generates quality plans including data quality that identify pass/fail criteria for acceptance as well as risks and gaps and outlines testing priorities that are traceable to design and requirements.
- Helps monitor implementation progress and health through various metrics and indicators.
- Documents the test results to influence project release decisions.
- Performing unit and regression testing for code before it is deployed to production
- Create automation frameworks to automate testing methods
- Drive improvements in quality
We'd love to chat if you have :
- 5 years of experience with manual, automation and cross browser testing
- 3 years of experience in building frameworks for test automation in Selenium using Selenium WebDriver, Junit, PHPUnit, Maven, Jenkins
- 2 years of experience in gathering functional requirements and breaking down test scenarios into executable test cases
- Preferably, 2 years of experience using Git for keeping test code bases for version control
- Experience in performing cross device testing using automation tools
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Experience in Jira or related test management/bug tracking tools
- Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering degree.
About Aptify :
Aptify is a private and profitable provider of association management solutions to the association/non-profit market. Aptify has approximately 205 employees globally with customers in North America, Australia, and Europe.
Our culture is important to us and so are our values which are "F.A.I.R.". Our employees embody being: Flexible, Accountable, Innovative, and Responsive and look for candidates who are enthusiastic about these values. We use an internal social media site where we continually call out & praise our employees on these four values which creates a high energy environment!
Aptify offers a fun working environment with great mentors and a fantastic, comprehensive benefits package.