HR Executive at Appnomic Systems
Views:69 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Appnomic Systems - Senior Software Engineer - C++ Programming (3-6 yrs)
Role : Sr. Software Engineer - C++ Programming
Job Description :
- C++ Sr. Software Engineer with strong coding and debugging experience.
Company : Appnomic Systems
Location : Bangalore
Status : Full Time,
Relevant Work Experience : 2-4 Years
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level : MCA, BE
Position Summary :
Participate in development, enhancement and maintenance of backed engines that uses the following technologies :
- C++ based high performance engines development
- Strong emphasis on data structures and algorithm design
- Sound programming experience using multi-threading concepts, inter-process communication concepts and thread-safe programming.
- Knowledge in interfacing with any one database such as MySQL, Oracle & MSSQL.
- Experience in network card sniffing and network protocols is a plus.
- Experience in cross platform frameworks and experience in developing in at least two of the following operating systems (1) Windows (2) Linux (3) AIX (4) Solaris
- Experience in POCO is a Plus
- Should be willing to participate in all phases of software development life cycle such as design, coding, reviewing, debugging, unit testing, release and configuration management.
- Should be self-motivated, willing to work with small teams and coordinate with other product teams.
- Should be able to independently carry on tasks with limited supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics) and above, Or
- Master's Degree in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Minimum of 2 years in core software development
- Product development experience preferred
- Experience in product development life-cycle and product process oriented agile development environment like Scrum is preferred
- Proficient in C++, exposure to Poco is plus
- Excellent understanding of OS fundamentals, multithreading, algorithms and data structures.
- Should have worked on one of the following (Linux, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Windows). Working knowledge of Windows and Unix is a plus.
- Knowledge of networking protocols especially TCP/IP protocol is a plus.
- Strong debugging skills is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of debuggers, memory leak detectors, code profilers is a plus.
Soft skills :
- Should be a team player
- Should be dedicated, self motivated and hardworking
- Strict adherence to standards
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical ability
- Methodical & organized