Associate Consultant at Career Net Consulting pvt ltd
Views:352 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Application System Analyst - .Net/C# (2-4 yrs)
Experience : 2 years- experience in Information Technology
Eduction : Bachelor's degree
Required skills :
- Advanced knowledge in relational databases and SQL programming tools and techniques (SSIS, SSRS, etc)
- Some knowledge in common programming languages and web development (for example: .NET, VB, C#, etc)
- Technical knowledge in systems architecture and interfaces
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Online tools (mainly SharePoint and Excel), Active Directory, SCCM, Operating Systems (Desktops and Servers).
Roles and responsibilities :
- Managing work through our ticketing system, ensuring customers receive high-quality services with prompt response, owning all incidents and requests from receipt to closure.
- Performing a variety of 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting to understand and resolve the issue.
- Participating in an on-call support rotation which provides technical support twenty-four hours a day for critical issues.
- Proactively identifying areas of risk and improvement opportunities to prevent issues or optimize support experience.
- Coordinating with IT and Business partners to perform routine maintenance such as patches, upgrades, changes realeases, etc, with reduced impact to the business.
- Using and advancing Agile Methologies and best practices.