Associate Consultant at Careernet Consulting
Views:436 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Application System Analyst - .Net/C# (2-4 yrs)
Experience : 2 years- experience in Information Technology
Eduction : Bachelor's degree
Required skills :
- Advanced knowledge in relational databases and SQL programming tools and techniques (SSIS, SSRS, etc)
- Some knowledge in common programming languages and web development (for example: .NET, VB, C#, etc)
- Technical knowledge in systems architecture and interfaces
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Online tools (mainly SharePoint and Excel), Active Directory, SCCM, Operating Systems (Desktops and Servers).
Roles and responsibilities :
- Managing work through our ticketing system, ensuring customers receive high-quality services with prompt response, owning all incidents and requests from receipt to closure.
- Performing a variety of 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting to understand and resolve the issue.
- Participating in an on-call support rotation which provides technical support twenty-four hours a day for critical issues.
- Proactively identifying areas of risk and improvement opportunities to prevent issues or optimize support experience.
- Coordinating with IT and Business partners to perform routine maintenance such as patches, upgrades, changes realeases, etc, with reduced impact to the business.
- Using and advancing Agile Methologies and best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.