Application Support Engineer - Oracle/PL-SQL (2-4 yrs)
JD : Application support engineer .
Your job as the On-site Application Support Engineer is to implement and support software packages for the IBSFINtech application suite. You will be responsible for implementing and troubleshooting implementation and ongoing support of the application. You should have the capability to leverage your past experience, should possess judgment to plan and accomplish goals to outperform yourself.
A day in the life of an On-site Application Support Engineer might include tasks like,
- Developing and enhancing effective programs to implement and for ongoing support of the application.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including planning, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Collaborating with team to design, test and refine deliverables.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring, deploying and supporting live software
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements,implementation criteria and support post go-live.
- Reviewing and creating Application support FAQ's and Knowledge Base.
- Showcasing expertise on technology and application of knowledge within their domain.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies and new uses of existing technologies
- Participating in Implementation planning.
Ideal candidate brings along :
- A Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or MCA with 2+ years of professional programming experience in Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle database, PL/SQL, writing store procedures, Functions, Packages, is a must.
- Hands-on experience in C#, .NET, MVC a plus
- Ability to perform analysis of Issues raised by clients in the applications.
- Support testing and fix L1 application and database issues.
- Prior experience in BFSI with exposure to Treasury and Trade Finance is a plus
- Knowledge of Treasury and Trade Finance preferable
- Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.