Manager - Recruitment at Anith HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:318 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Application Support Analyst - SQL/Windows Server (4-6 yrs)
This is an extendable contract to hire requirement.
Duration of the Contract : 6 months - extendable
- 4+ years of relevant experience on Java based application support
- Experience in Java with Oracle backend
Night shift : 9 pm - 6 am (IST)
Skills and responsibilities :
- Responsible for administration, maintenance and support of the client business applications. Key areas of responsibilities include incident management, request fulfillment, release management, Change management, Problem management,, service level management security administration, event management and knowledge management
- Provide technical support to client Applications in accordance with client's SOPs\WPs\BPs and appropriate project specifications. Perform administration and maintenance of business applications.
- Atleast 4 years- experience in Java based application development
- Extensive experience in maintaining applications in the development and test environments for pre-release testing. Must be able to complete individually incidents and service requests within defined SLA.
- Experience working with custom application support. Experience on working with databases like Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and/or reporting technologies. Experience on windows server and UNIX administration and Java programming languages. Technical writing experience
- Perform application installations, setup and configuration of systems, system retirement activities. Monitor the availability and performance of supported applications. Review system and application logs.
- Perform release management activities as it relates to coordinating the review and scheduling of application releases implementing, configuring, and testing new product versions with end users
- Assist in application performance tuning and optimization activities
- Manage proper system documentation and regularly review and maintain the IT knowledge base to improve overall customer experience
- Configure, Monitor and address application related and job failure alerts on time. Perform periodic maintenance of application patching
- Provide audit support on privileged user access reviews, audit queries and other compliance activities. Perform continual service improvement initiatives and activities
- Perform problem management analysis and activities. Perform project management tasks as assigned.
- Triage issues and escalate it to other internal IT groups and IT Development teams as needed.
- Liaise with Application Vendor when required. Perform troubleshooting of application problems with no supervision. Responsible for pro-actively looking at ways to reduce number of support calls.Ability to complete tasks on time with no supervision.