Recruiter at Leadway Consultants
Views:383 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Application Software Engineer - C/C++ (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Application SW Engineer is part of a global team responsible for integrating company`s hydraulic and electronic components into complete control systems.
- You will contribute to all phases of development including requirement capturing, specification development, design, software development and validation/verification.
- Responsibilities will likely also include development for individual company components, such as sensors, joysticks, and other smart devices.
A large part of your job will also be to :
- Program in Graphical Programming languages (such as GUIDE, LabVIEW, Simulink), C/C++,Codasys and PLC Languages
- Design and implement vehicle serial communication protocols such as CAN, J1939, or CAN open
- Lead and participate in global cross functional project teams
- Provide maintenance and support for existing applications
- Facilitate development of specifications with internal and external customers
- Take part in machine start-ups at customer sites
- Participate in design reviews, FMEAs, Safety Analysis and Hazard and Risk Assessments
- We consider that you have the practical engineering skills together with specialist knowledge within the specific area. Expected from you is a high ability and drive in creating innovative practical solutions, as well as contributing in creative discussions regarding possible solutions in the component or product development project teams.
- As a person, you are open and curious with an innovative mind! You have the ability to organize and take responsibility for delivering upon set goals. You are a true problem solver and you always have the business and the customer in focus.
- You show openness, willpower, drive and you enjoy working in a fast pace environment, focused on results. You are passionate about the context of people, technology and business, making it work together. You have strong interpersonal communication skills, and you have the ability to co-operate with colleagues and stakeholders on all levels.
Qualifications and requirements :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree within Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to implement change, engaging others in the organization as necessary
- Fluent in C/C++ and exposure to graphical programming languages
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Embedded software experience including knowledge of software processes, design and test practices, and Functional Safety