HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:404 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Application Security Expert - Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (12-22 yrs)
1. Information Security Professional with an experience of 4-7 Years in information security
2. Extensive experience of 4-7 years in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing, Web Application security
3. Experience in automated web application vulnerability scanners like Burp Suite, HP web inspect etc
4. Strong understanding of OWASP top 10.
5. Knowledge of web Application security testing (Black, white and grey box) testing
6. Strong Web application security experience with thorough understanding of web application vulnerabilities and their mitigation
7. Experience in WAF would be an added advantage.
8. Thorough understanding of vulnerabilities found invulnerability assessment and their mitigation
9. Experience in handling client queries regarding security
10. Suggest mitigation for identified vulnerabilities
11. Analyze and closure of Security Incidents.
12. Response for IS Audits, Comprehensive Security Audits etc.
11. Mandatory certification: CEH, Good to have: OSCP, CISSP