Lead Technical Recruiter at AB2 Consulting Inc
Views:57 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Application Packaging Professional - SCCM/PowerShell (5-10 yrs)
Post Title : Application Packager
Primary Skill : Application Packaging
Experience Level : 5-7 years
Secondary Skill : SCCM, MDT, OS image Building, Scripting Knowledge VBS, PowerShell.
Primary Job Function :
1. To review, create and test application packages using Admin Studio and associated tools; to support periodic upgrades and new installations; for Business as usual and to support projects.
2. To deploy application packages across the infrastructure using Microsoft SCCM, managing uninstalls and version control.
3. To manage self-service software portal powered by Software Central, Application Catalog
4. Architect, build and maintain the enterprise automated desktop image configuration management solution ( SCCM, MDT, Light Touch, Zero Touch)
Duties And Responsibilities :
1. To receive application packaging related incidents and service requests from other support teams, carry out further diagnosis and investigations and liaise with colleagues and customers.
2. To advise Project Managers and service users on all aspects of application packaging including the complexity and time needed to package applications ready for deployment to document application packaging related processes and procedures for
3. Resolving incidents and fulfilling requests to allow colleagues to complete recurring tasks.
4. To manage application packaging incidents, requests, changes and problems in line with the ITIL incident management, request fulfilment, change management and problem management processes and local procedures.
5. To liaise with third parties including application providers to support the Successful packaging and deployment of applications across the Council
6. Ensure the proper care, handling, security and maintenance of network equipment and hardware.
7. Keep colleagues informed throughout all stages of incident management, request fulfilment and problem management.
8. Escalate calls functionally and hierarchically as required.
9. To complete systems administration tasks.
10. To complete support tasks and follow up on audit actions
11. To maintain accurate records relating to incidents, requests, changes, assets, licenses and other aspects of IT service management.
12. To provide concise and accurate documentation on dealing with recurring incidents and requests to colleagues and provide training and other support to assist with the transfer of knowledge.
13. To make a positive contribution in team meetings.
14. To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
1. To use and assist others in the use of information technology systems to carry out duties in the most efficient and effective manner.
2. To achieve agreed service outcomes and outputs, and personal appraisal targets, as agreed by the line manager.
3. To undertake training and constructively take part in meetings, supervision, seminars and other events designed to improve communication and assist with the effective development of the post and post holder.
4. Ensure all the services within the area(s) of responsibility are provided in accordance with the Council's commitment to high quality service provision to users.
5. Ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with the Data Protection Act and other legislation.
Feel free to connect in case of any clarification required.