Consultant at My Search
Views:243 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Application Engineer - Analog Validation (3-8 yrs)
Our MNC client is a fabless semiconductor company providing high performance IC products in IoT Radios, Timing and Audio Markets.
They are looking for Application Engineer (Analog Validation / 3 to 8 years) to be based at Bangalore with the following :
- Total 3 to 8 years in developing Analog Validation, Bench Validation and Characterization Plans, hardware and software.
- Ensuring the Validation Hardware is able to accurately measure the AC and DC parameters of the DUT through designing of measurement methods and associated hardware, algorithms and software.
- Designing and Implementing various Automation methods for bench characterization.
- Expertise with common lab equipment such as power supplies, High Bandwidth Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer, Phase Noise Meters, Frequency Counter etc.
- Strong knowledge in power, mixed signal or Analog PCB design and debug including CAD interface.
- Specific experience with High-speed Timing/RF/Power Management chipsets and the design of their test and measurement solution is a plus.
Budget open for right candidate