Appian BPM Senior Developer/Technical Specialist (4-12 yrs)
Appian Developers with following skills and experience.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with Delivery Managers, Process Excellence Analysts and System/Business Analysts and other subject matter experts to understand the business, functional and technical requirements
- Assists in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and independently designs & develops large-scale software applications using Appian BPM software.
- Creates user interfaces and process models.
- Tests changes to user interface, application functionality and database access.
- Prepares and maintains system, application and program level documentation as needed.
- Work with key client stakeholders to define business processes
- Gather learnings from the Appian forum to developing reusable product extensions
- Provide demonstrations to Business users throughout the entire project life-cycle
- Produce Technical specifications, unit test cases for the interfaces under development
- Provide support through all phases of implementation
- Adhere to the source code control policies of the project
- Implement and use appropriate Change Management processes
- Develop capability to quickly learn and pick up additional software tools like Informatica that are widely used in the platform.
Experience and Qualifications :
- BE / B-Tech / MCA 4+ Years of Experience of which at least 2-3 years experience should be in implementing projects with Appian 7.x and above on Cloud.
Essential Skills (Mandatory Skills) :
- ACAD (Appian Certified Application Designer/Lead Designer) level 1 certification.
- Experience with process modelling and SAIL scripting is a must Design of CDTs that interact with external database
- Design of role based access control Appian component
- Handling Appian Packaging and deployment
- Application of Appian Best Practices
- Translate business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
- Hands on experience with RDBMS (preferably Oracle), data modelling, and database design.
- Hands on experience in Restful APIs usage in Appian.
Desirable Skills :
- Experience with Appian development best practice standards & smart utilities components
- Sound understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Stored Procedure experience
- Familiarity in Data Warehouse, Datamart and ODS concepts Exposure to Agile development practices
- Experience in Oracle and its utilities coupled with experience of UNIX/Windows Experience of working in JIRA and Confluence Experience of Source Control Tools (SVN preferred)
- Experience of using job scheduling tools (Control-M preferred) Experience in UNIX and PERL scripting
- Experience of working within either Investment Management, Wealth Management or Investment Banking organisations and broad base business process, application and technology architecture experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Ability to work closely with cross functional teams Openness to work as a part of a team engaged in development as well as production support activities.