Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition at RRR HR Solution
Views:358 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AppDynamics APM Professional - Java/.Net (5-8 yrs)
We are hiring for AppDynamics APM profile for a IT Company
Exp : min 5 years
Job Description- Relevant work experience in AppDynamics APM.
- Hands-on experience in AppDynamics Tool (Java, .net agent, EUM, BIQ, Server & Network), Business Transaction Configuration, Dashboard Configuration, Incident/Alert Configuration, Task Scheduling, Plugin Configuration)
- Strong desire to work on cutting edge technology and ability to absorb a wide variety of technologies.
- Strong understanding of application platforms, including network, database, runtime, application, and user interface.
- Strong understanding of Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis.
- Firsthand experience implementing or deploying AppDynamics solution into applications in production environment.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL
- In-depth experience in Analysis and Reporting
- Proficient in ITIL Process.
- Experience in presenting reports to client mid/senior level management
- Strong knowledge on Micro service-based applications/ kubernates
- Preferably an AppDynamics certified individual.
- Knowledge or Understanding of Web Services, Restful API's (XML, JSON)
- Able to build skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of AD based solutions, including Advanced OS, DB, Storage; Virtual etc.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills with the ability to adapt to various business needs
- Consulting or Professional Services experience a plus. Demonstrated ability to work with customers under tight deadlines.