Animaker - Senior iOS Developer - SWIFT/Objective C (3-6 yrs)
Animaker is looking for a passionate iOS developer who can build an exceptional web application that reflects our testament - to make visual content creation as simple as ever for all. As a fast-paced startup with revolutionary, innovative products in visual content creation space, we aim to create a difference and delight our customers. We have over 3.9 million users from 170 countries; 78 + of them are Fortune 500 companies like Wal-mart, Ford, GM, GE, AT&T, Microsoft, Google, Unilever etc.
We are the recipients of various accolades such as - Smart Startup- for the year 2017 by Economic Times, - One of the top startups in Europe- by TheNextWeb, - Best Startup- by CII (under the category, Information technology startups), one of the top 50 startups in 2018 by Smart CEO.
As a warrior coder, your typical day might include the following :
- Develop, design and build applications for time-sensitive projects in the iOS platform by considering business/system requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
This job might be for you if you have :
- 3 to 6 years of experience in iOS development and iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text and programming tools (Xcode, Git, etc.).
- Published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift Programming language.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the mobile development life cycle, general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in 2D Game Engine, SpriteKit, SceneKit is an added advantage.
Education : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields.
You can expect the following from us :
- Competitive salary.
- A highly talented and versatile team of Engineers, Researchers, and Designers.
- Flexible working hours.
- In-house Cricket Pitch & Bowling Simulation. (First Time in India).
- Fitness membership, plus free Yoga and Meditation.
- Sponsored team events.
- Fun and quirky celebrations.
- Mini Theater.
Looking for a new mission and wish to join our journey? Apply to join us!
For more information on Animaker, please visit https://www.animaker.com