Android Developer - SDK/MySQL (1-2 yrs)
- Develop the given work in the allotted time
- Develop and execute new approaches and suggest new options
- Continuously identify and develop service offerings for existing and potential customers
- Cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships within the existing accounts that will increase ongoing business, ensure excellent client relations and satisfaction
- Ensure proper knowledge management across both the front-end organization and the delivery
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Should have good spoken and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Experience with ionic framework
- Experience with Android SDK or XCode
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong sense of UI and UX, and be up to date with all the latest design, animation etc guidelines shared by Google
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like (Payment, SMS API)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of database (MySQL, SQLite)
- Knowledge on play-store publishing & distribution
- Be fast to pick up algorithms from the engineering team and implement them within the app for accurate outputs
- Exposure to Hybrid frameworks like PhoneGap, Xamarin, Appcelerator Titanium, etc., is a plus.
interested candidate can contact here.
Contact person - Anjali 7983607563