Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:273 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Android Developer - SDK (2-5 yrs)
- Candidates from Product/eComm/Startups Only
Preferred : Candidates from Tier 1 Tech Schools (IIT/IIM/BITS/NIT/VTU)
Software Mobile Engineer (Android) - Product Team
- Mobile engineering team at the company is part of the Product group.
- This team focuses on building solutions and SDKs to distribute company's audio fingerprinting and mobile advertising tech to various app developers and OEM publishers.
- The products and solutions developed are of the nature of SDK libraries, mobile apps, ad creative solutions etc.
- The role of software engineer is to work in a team and design and build these solutions and enhance existing products.
- Bachelor or Master of engineering degree from a reputed university.
- Around 2+ years of mobile development experience.
- Deep understanding of android libraries.
- Experience in development of SDKs.
- Experience in working on mobile rich media creatives is a big advantage.
- Deep understanding of server-client architecture.
- Good debugging skills to sort issues related to bugs, crashes etc.
- Deep understanding of build tools such as maven, gradle etc.