Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:429 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Android Developer - SDK (2-5 yrs)
- Candidates from Product/eComm/Startups Only
Preferred : Candidates from Tier 1 Tech Schools (IIT/IIM/BITS/NIT/VTU)
Software Mobile Engineer (Android) - Product Team
- Mobile engineering team at the company is part of the Product group.
- This team focuses on building solutions and SDKs to distribute company's audio fingerprinting and mobile advertising tech to various app developers and OEM publishers.
- The products and solutions developed are of the nature of SDK libraries, mobile apps, ad creative solutions etc.
- The role of software engineer is to work in a team and design and build these solutions and enhance existing products.
- Bachelor or Master of engineering degree from a reputed university.
- Around 2+ years of mobile development experience.
- Deep understanding of android libraries.
- Experience in development of SDKs.
- Experience in working on mobile rich media creatives is a big advantage.
- Deep understanding of server-client architecture.
- Good debugging skills to sort issues related to bugs, crashes etc.
- Deep understanding of build tools such as maven, gradle etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.