IT Recruiter at Infoedge
Views:368 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Android Developer - RxJava/SDK (3-6 yrs)
- 3+ years experience in a relevant role and experience
- Work on two or more Android apps in the past. Apps published to Play Storeare a plus.
- Familiarity with Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, and the ecosystem
- Familiarity with Material Design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns, and anti-patterns
- Ability to tell good design from bad
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
- Keenness to decrease tech debt, participate in code review sessions and suggest best practices
- Experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, RxJava, Gson, Arch-components, etc.
- Experience with different programming paradigms, esp. functional and reactive programming
- Familiarity with consuming REST APIs, and what makes them RESTful
- Familiarity with git and continuous integration
- Expertise at object-oriented programming and multi-threading
- Understanding of advanced Android concepts like Custom Views, Accessibility Services, background processing APIs
- Understanding of different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM) and their testability
- Great skill at debugging, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like adb, proguard, etc.
- Passion for Android in general