Founder & CEO at ExpertHyre
Views:1494 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Android Developer - Java/SDK (3-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own the entire development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimize, test, launch, and refine Android apps
- Build company's flagship Android app products, based on the requirements from the product team, and grow through an iterative roll-out plan
- Manage the full technical life-cycle, from development to testing and production, of company's Android applications rollout.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide technical insight, gather inputs then build and execute sprints based on the outcome.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with content teams and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone, tablet and TV apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for - multiple device form factors.
- 3+ year experience in building Android applications in Java using Android SDK.
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques.
- Experience working with micro services via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with caching mechanisms.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Hands-on experience working with layouts and know about different UI animations.
- Knowledge of delegates, interfaces, data binding, and application lifecycle.
- Knowledge about Push notification services.
- Experience with Payment gateway integration.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Must have shipped two high quality applications to Play Store.
- Good written and oral communication skills.