Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:3297 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Android Developer - Java/SDK (1-3 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :-
- As an Android Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with product manager to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimize performance for the app and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Skills & Qualifications :
- 1-3 years of experience at cutting-edge organizations or startups
- Extensive experience in developing mobile apps using Android SDK with proficiency in Core Java and design pattern
Must have :
- Great understanding of Android development SDK
- Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and design patterns
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming
- Conversant with JSON API
- Experience with SaaS platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage, Ad Networks, etc
- Hands-on experience with Android's debugging, unit testing, memory and performance optimization tools.
- Experience with Git, Retrofit, JetPack, RxJAVA 2, basic knowledge of NDK