HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:1271 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Android Developer - Java/Kotlin (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be development of the front-end modules of Android applications and its integration with back-end services.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Understand the objective behind building the app and collaborate with the teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proficient with Kotlin/Java, preferably experienced with Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Experience with Git or other code versioning system.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- You are curious, innovative, detail -oriented and an awesome team player, excited about our product, and excited to join the rest of our talented team.