Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at SKS Enterprises
Views:461 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Android Developer - Java/J2EE (2-10 yrs)
Android Application Developer.
- Apply only if Ahemdabad as Job Location is comfortable with you-
- Apply only if you have minimum 2 years in Android as work experience-
About the Company :
Our client is a 19 years old IT consultancy firm that has fuelled Fortune 500 companies and start-ups. Their core expertise lies in Industry 4.0 technologies like Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and Blockchain. They are headquartered in Utah, USA, and having its international presence in UK, UAE, Dubai, Europe, Canada, Australia, France, Singapore and more.
Job Overview :
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API' s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2 - 5 years of Android development.
- Have published at least two original Android app.
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK.
- Knowledge of SQLite/Realm database.
- Experience with offline storage, caching, threading, and performance tuning (for 2 years + Experience Candidate).
- Store and sync app data with App Server (for 3 years + Experience Candidate).
- Strong understanding of mobile UI guidelines and best practices.
- Excellent working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Excellent with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience with Google APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Good Knowledge of Design pattern (for 3 years + Experience Candidate).
- Excellent in Kotlin Language (for 4 years + Experience Candidate)
Related Technologies :
- Android Studio
- Java / Kotlin
- Java EE
- RESTful JSON
- Offline / Cache Sync
- Version Control(Git, SVN)
If This sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.