Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:228 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Android Developer - Java/Design Patterns (6-10 yrs)
Exp : 6 - 10 years
Job Code : STQXORBCM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Develop software features according to published requirements
- Consults with engineering staff of all disciplines to evaluate interfaces between various system components in order to consider operational and performance requirements of overall system in feature design.
- Consults with the Product Owners concerning feature requirements and acceptance criteria
- Develop automated tests for software features developed
Skills, Languages, Frameworks :
- Android development
- Object oriented analysis, design and programming
- Understanding of design patterns
- Web Services such as RESTful API development
- Android Studio
- Mastery of SQL
- Experience with Git like github or gitlab
Qualification : B.Tech,MCA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.