Android Developer - Java (2-5 yrs)
About Employer :
Employer offers quick and easy personal loans up to - 50,000 within 24 hours to salaried individuals without a credit history earning at least - 15,000 a month through an app-based interface that is innovative, simplistic and easy to use.
Employer uses complex algorithms to aggregate data from different mediums and generates a credit report with over 500 data points available to deliver an amazing and improved lending experience to their customers, thereby helping young salaried professionals achieve their financial goals effortlessly.
The employer believes in helping individuals who want to help themselves and are responsible with their finances.
What is Employer's looking for :
- An employer is looking for an Android developer with a primary focus in the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working under the guidance of an experienced Mobile developer and alongside other engineers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Your responsibility :
- Strong Android development experience in Java Model view presenter (MVP) pattern.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Building the app for the Android platform.
- Connecting app with back-end services.
- Learn and Implement new concepts and frameworks.